The Sabres returned home from Philly with a split in the series, 1-1. Two one goal games, a cubic ass-load of penalties and one goalie switch already happening with Boucher getting the game 3 start after ‘Bob’ was chased. I like what Lindy said about the physical play, that he’d rather see the team go too far with it than not far enough. Cut down on the interference-type penalties, keep up with the physical play, and bring home game 3. Some notes:
- Looks like Pronger is still out. Yes.
- Mancari and Persson are sent back.
- Nathan Gerbe is small.
- Patrick Kaleta is from Angola.
- Tyler Myers played Junior Hockey in Kelowna.
- Sorry about those last three, thought I was Pierre McGuire for a second.
- Drew Stafford needs to score, if only for everyone to see that he’s growing a mustache w/mutton chops from the looks of it.
Taking the boy to his first official Taekwondo class tonight, but will be DVRing the game and watching as soon as I can. Let’s go Buffalo!